Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bridget Jones's Diary

Is it sad that I really enjoyed this movie? And that I had a lot in common with it, haha! Geez, I need a new mancard cuz I think someone stole mine. Dangit... And Gaius Baltar is a gay guy!? What the heck!? The Gaius Baltar! The part where she's running down the street in her underwear... hilarious! I might have to buy that one.

And Moaning Mertle from Harry Potter was in it too, LMAO!

The whole optimistic ending kind of gets old after the same endingto so many movies. Even though it wasn't that great of a movie, I did enjoy the ending of Atonement much better. We need a good ol' pessimistic ending once and awhile.

Btw, the "wonderful" website noaa.gov gives horrible predictions of the weather. It said sunny all day in Demotte with maybe some "scattered sprinkles" BEFORE 1pm. I guess maybe what I failed to look at was what it would be like in Valpo. I left my parents around 3pm and it was raining all the way up until a few miles south of Demotte. I got soaked! On a motorcycle, the rain tends to gather in the crotch and buttcrack areas. Not fun times, haha!

I've been writing again. Actually doing my best to put some time into it. It can be tough. It's so hard to mold sentences together... anyways, it's tough but worth a try, I guess, right...

No comments: