Monday, December 8, 2008

EHarmony

Ya know, since I've been on eharmony, there is something to be said about girls with no backbone whatsoever. On this site, you communicate with people by asking questions and other simple stuff before you "graduate" to sending full messages. Anyways, if I find someone attractive, I then look at their profile and read through it or whatever and then I start communicating. These girls won't reply but they won't close the match either. It's extremely irritating. If you aren't interested, close the match and tell me why. I don't even care if they find me extremely ugly and repulsive, just don't waste my time. And I think I come across completely different on the internet than I do in real life, haha. If I'm not interested in someone, I close the match and give a reason why. Usually, I cop out with I Want To Purpose Other Relationship On Eharmony (which is true, it's not like I'm lying) but it's nicer than answering Other, which basically means they aren't attractive. I'm not about to tell some girls they aren't attractive cuz the next guy who comes along could think they are the most beautiful girl in the world whereas I was not attracted to them.

So, seriously, one of the most important lessons any girl can learn is saying no nicely and politely. You can do it without shattering a guy's self-esteem. It's actually much nicer than someone who leaves you hanging. Or something really aggravating is handing out wrong phone numbers. Thank God I don't ask for them, lol.

I'm only eharmony cuz a buddy kept bothering me to get on there. I figured I would give it a year and in a year, I'll just cancel my plan if nothing turns out. Meh, it's worth a try.

No comments: