Thursday, July 3, 2008

High Fives!

Life has been crazy. Work is super stressful and now that I have two jobs, it's even more to deal with. But magically, I ended up with several hundred more dollars in my bank account than I was expecting. If I could not view my credits and debits online, I would honestly wonder if God was not dumping money into my bank account. Even with my first payment on my "mystery" credit card that came out of nowhere, I still have a LOT in the bank. It's crazy.

I have 19 kids now and I'm supposed to have 12-15 so that is not fun times. I love the kids but it's stressful. Plus, we are integrating a whole new database management system. And God is showing me a bunch of stuff I need to work on when it comes to dealing with authority. Who knew, right? :P To be willing to change and come to accept the trials in your life is one of the absolute hardest decisions you can ever make. When one thing ends, another begins. But it brings with it a peace that cannot be found anywhere else. Nothing feels as good as having a clean conscience. And that is very difficult to obtain, considering that we sin constantly.

It's amazing how we can look behind us and see how some curses were really blessings and how some blessings were really curses. It's insane! Life can flip-flop so quickly and show that everything you knew was completely false.

I'm going to purchase a motorcycle for my 30th birthday. I've been reading Wild at Heart and I figure that if I'm single at this age, don't have much of a career, I will definitely have some fun. I am going to accept life for what it is and focus on myself and changing who I am. I will not be the meek slave, cowering in the corner, afraid to face tomorrow. I will be the warrior, sword in hand, fighting the battle that few attempt to fight. And while all of this is raging around me, I'm sure gonna do my best to have fun while I'm here.

Soooo... I got my permit, started learning on Adam's dirtbike. I'm thinking either a Honda Nighthawk, Shadow, or Magna. The old Kawasaki KZ1000s are cool! Those low, old bikes look awesome! I'm definitely thinking Honda though. Honda car and a Honda bike.

And D&D 4th Edition came out! Not to mention Diablo III got announced! Yes, I'm a huge nerd...

High fives!

No comments: