Thursday, November 6, 2008


I am mired down in TPS reports and I need a break. After Bible Study on Tuesday nights and D&D on Wednesday nights, I can go home and play some video games. I start to show some serious signs of withdrawal. I get the shakes and muscles start twitching, especially the ones around my eyes. I sweat a lot and eventually get naseuated. Other symptons include drooling, diahrea, seizures, heart failure, brain tumors, and death. Plus, some of the best times in my week include us =TPE= members destroying some clan on their server only to piss them off so they find some really, really lame reason to kick and/or ban us. I got threatened on Monday. I kept saying these clan guys were 5 years old because the one was in my squad and he honestly sounded like he was five. His voice was all high-pitched and whatever. He had obviously not hit puberty yet. So these guy gets in my squad and in these deep voice as if he was forcing it and attempting to sound old and tough and cool asks me if he sounds 5 and then says he can probably beat me up. The sad part is is that we, being =TPE=, rarely, if ever, start it. It's always these little middle schoolers getting owned. That's what happens when you give a 10 year old control of a server. They can't handle that responsibility.

In other news, I learned how to edit some of these html so I can strikethrough. I couldn't figure it out so I just changed the strong (the word for bold) word to strike. Lucky guess, huh. Sorry, Kiwi, but I stole that from your blog. :S

I'm still doing good with the whole exercise thing. Unfortunately, it feels as if the universe is working against me. First of all, I go early in the morning, around 6ish, before work. There is nothing but old, dying people who are there. 75 year old women who thinking walking at .33 miles per hour is going to keep them alive longer or 98 year old men who thinking curling 2 lbs will make them buff and able to attract 21 year old women. There is no hot ladies scenery at all, if you know what I mean. But I guess it means that I'm going for the right, healthy reasons, haha. And this week, I've had no energy and I think it was the time change! My sleep schedule is about as delicate as fine china. And the time change was the bull let loose, I guess. Anyways, it's been a rough week. Not to mention that I never get enough sleep since my body likes to wake up long before my alarm goes off for no apparent reason other than my internal clock is off by about an hour.

At the KV Health Center, there is a sign-up sheet which some woman so rudely nicely pointed out one morning while I was exercising. The thing was she walked into the room and walked out and then came back in to tell me. I think she forgot herself but anyways... I had forgotten about the sign-up sheet and never signed up for the machine. She looked in pretty good shape and I wanted to drag her over to the mirror and point out how much more I needed to be on that machine than her. Instead, I got off and left. I have only seen her once when I went on a Friday at 2 when I got off early. She saw me and hurriedly dropped her use of a machine and ran to the front to sign-up. She had forgotten, lol!

And last but not least, my boxers and briefs suddenly think they are g-strings when I exercise. Nothing says classy like trying to dig you boxers out of your sweaty butt-crack while still traveling at 6 miles an hour on the elliptical. If I think positively, it just means I'm grateful there's no young, hot women giving me nasty looks. Not to mention that by the time I'm done, I am drenched in seat and smell slightly worse than a landfill. Ok, back to checking facebook work.

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

You should have asked about striking, I would have divulged the secret. ;) No need to steal! LOL!

JR Hart said...

LOL! Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to do it so I had to edit the html code... I'm a nerd.