Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts for Today


Isn't it convenient that gas prices have dropped now, at this particular time... I saw it for $1.95 in Rensselaer today. And Bush is suddenly leaving office in a couple of weeks. I'm not a conspiracy therorist buuuuut... come on! I don't care how bad the economy is getting, demand for oil is still extremely high. I still see the same cars in the parking lot every day. But the news is saying how prices have dropped due to fears of low demand and a bunch of crap like that. Whatever...


I believe that the U.S. needs to start worrying more about itself. We have plenty of problems, crime, violence, bad education, etc., etc. Let all the muslims blow themselves up in Iraq and maybe use those soldiers to help police our streets. Maybe cut some military spending and use that money to give teachers across the country some raises, some higher pay. Spread it out to social workers and adoption subsidies. I'm all for the U.S. helping out where we can but we need to take care of our own before we start worrying about other countries, especially countries full of religious zealots intent on blowing themselves in a busy marketplace full of innocent woman and children. It's been done so many times before, it doesn't even make a statement anymore. I say give up your backwards, idiotic beliefs. Sorry, I can't "tolerate" and "accept" a false religion based on suicide bombings and not allowing women to even show the skin on their hands.

Did you know that Muhammed wrote the first part of the Quran, full of love and peace, and presented it to religious leaders in his day because he wanted his religion to be accepted. They show him down so he went back and wrote the second part, full of violence and killing infidels, and then jumbled them together to form what is now the Quran. Muhammed was nothing but a reject who wanted revenge on the "cool" people who wouldn't acknowledge his made up religion.
My point being? Forget these religious nutjobs. Seriously, let them all blow themselves up. Once they are all dead, we can have some peace in the middle east. And we can make Iraq are 51st state and then not worry so much about oil either. Or we could fast track and just drop some nukes over there and do the job for them. Why are we wasting our time and money and manpower on a culture so intent on destroying itself? It makes me sick when each day you read about some 14 year old getting shot in a drive-by in Chicago while thousands of soldiers are policing some other country's streets. It makes me sick when we spend trillions on military spending and I know what teachers and social workers make for a living, if you can call it a living. It makes me sick when a large corporation can start whining and throwing a tantrum and the government considers handing them some money but I have to pay my credit card debt off by myself (which I did by working 2 jobs some 50 to 60+ hrs per week).

And we actually had some retard of a politician running for governor who would have outlawed ALL restraints in Indiana for residential care? I guess she has never had a ten year old try to burn her house down, a 12 year old punch her in the face, or a 17 year old boy come at her with a knife... Thank God she didn't win... but we still have Mitch. So, this all brings me back to my point... some people just need to be shot in the head so we can "filter" the gene pool a little bit.

No comments: