Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yadda yadda yadda

4 days until I pick up my bike...

In other news, due to the lovely tax credit from the government, we all got a nice raise. I make about $36 more per month after taxes. Which is slightly more than the increase in my insurance when I insure the motorcycle. Awesome...

Last night, I took on 3 other people in COD4 on the 360... and mopped the floor with them. Me on 1 team, 3 guys on another team. If video game skills could earn you money, it would be a career for me.

I bought another copy of The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan since I gave my old copy to Alissa. I hope you at least tried to read that book... ;) What an amazing writer. Just the first two sentences stun me with the way he crafts words together to form this perfect mental picture. His books allow me to visualize better than most movies do...

Oh, did I mention. 4 days until I pick up my bike... :P

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Eeeeiieeee.... another book I need to get back to you. Sorry! I did start to read it and I really liked what i read! i think I'll try picking it up again soon.....

Yay for motorcycles! Probably only about 771 days until I get mine. I can't wait!

JR Hart said...

No, I gave it to you to read, if you wanted to. I got a nice new copy now. :D

Well, I would give you a ride sometime but it might be 771 days until I'm confident enough to take passengers, haha.